Super Demo Reel Super Demo Reel

I like it

In fact I found it rather enjoyable and I love how people love to hate. Don't listen to these haters...sprites rock. Its true that doesn't take a lot of skills using sprites but it how you use them (animate them). Oh yea the song used was from the sonic unleashed trailer right? Anyway, keep it up!

PaperBat responds:

Yea, the song was all my idea

SFFAH Ep1: The Fall SFFAH Ep1: The Fall

ok for your first movie

I know your gonna get better as you progress. The thing is that you gotta add sound effects and make it more "flashy". You wanna grab ppls attention by adding things that look cool and not so blank. The text look kinda bland and the buttons just looks out of place. Make the buttons smaller and make it blend with the background good. I know I ain't the best or even great at flash but giving a few pointers. I have a few flashes I submitted...check em out if you want. Look at the third one its cooler but I'm currently making one 10 times better...graphic wise, dialog and action.

flashman16 responds:

i appreciate the tips, ty
sure, i'll check a few of ur flashes

Hunter Zero Ep.4 Hunter Zero Ep.4

Awesome

That was nice stuff but it was gay how some lines only had voice acting. The plot is awesome I like your flash submissions. Keep up the good work. I need those sounds :) If you can PM me.

CheveLoco responds: